Harman Kardon Citation 300 Wireless Voice Activated Multiroom Speaker
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Set the tone throughout your home with the rich and premium sound produced by the Harman Kardon Citation 300 Wireless Voice Activated Multiroom Speaker. Crafted with keen attention to detail and design, the Citation 300 creates a nice visual highlight for the contemporary living space.
- Has 2 tweeters and 2 woofers which deliver an output power of 100W, allowing it to produce full-bodied bass, as well as crisp and fluid mids and highs
- Play and control music with your voice via Google Assistant (data charges apply)
- Built-in Chromecast gives you access to over 300 music streaming services (subscription required)
- Bluetooth compatibility allows seamless pairing for different smart devices
- Pair it with additional Citation speakers (not included) to create an immersive, multi-room setup
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Citation 500
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Power cable (1.8m)
|Product Type||Wireless Multiroom Systems|
|Total Output Power (RMS)||100W|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Product Height (cm)||18|
|Product Width (cm)||30.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||14.2|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.