Quick Cleans – Handhelds and Stick Vacs
Stick vacuums are lightweight, portable and offer great manoeuvrability, making them ideal for quick cleans and hard-to-reach places. Many products are 2-in-1, so they're a stick vacuum and handheld vacuum at the same time.
Handheld vacuums are a quick and handy solution for vacuuming small areas; they're ideal for use in cars, kitchens and more.
A carpet cleaner is effective for removing stains
- It will also revitalise your carpet by releasing water and solution while brushing your floors, then sucking up the leftover dirty water, to leave your carpet clean and renewed
- Do it yourself at your convenience and when needed – there's no need for professional cleaners
Multi-Surface: Carpets, Hard Floors and Upholstery
A vacuum cleaner with a turbo- or motor-head will clean deeper into carpets, as well as tiles and some hard floor surfaces.
- A hard floor head will effortlessly take care of those wooden and hard floor surfaces
- Vacuums with mini turbine-heads can remove pet hair from the trickiest of places, including upholstery and your car
- Using a dedicated upholstery tool will allow you to get into those tight spots and make it quicker to clean your lounge
Most upright vacuum cleaners have a motorised or belt-driven cleaning head with a rotating brush, which cleans deeper into your carpet. Upright vacuum cleaners are easy to use in large, open carpeted areas.