Heos 7 by Denon High Resolution Audio Wireless Speaker - WhiteHEOS7HS2W 4951035057490
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
Keep the party pumping with the professional-quality sound delivered by the Heos 7 by Denon High Resolution Audio Wireless Speaker. Big and size and performance, Heos 7 effortlessly fills any room with huge sound through its 7-driver speaker system.
- A versatile music streaming device, the Heos 7 by Denon High Resolution Audio Wireless Speaker can playback standard and high-res audio content from the Cloud, local device storages, USB, NAS, and even from wireless sound sources using Bluetooth.
- For a comprehensive sound delivery, this speaker features five channels with Class-D digital amplification, two precision tweeters, two mid-woofers, one subwoofer, and two passive radiators that provide enhanced bass.
- Equipped with a standard 3.5mm AUX input, this Heos speaker lets you connect a sound source with the corresponding analogue stereo output. It also features a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can listen to your favourite music personally.
- Configure two Heos 5 speakers to work together and enjoy immersive stereo listening. You can also group multiple Heos 5 speakers and play music simultaneously or in turns from different rooms.
- Easy to use, this audio wireless speaker comes with intuitive volume up, volume down, and mute buttons. It also features bass and treble controls, so you can shape sound depending on your preference.
|Product Type||Wireless Multiroom Systems|
|Brand||Heos by Denon|
|Wireless Networking||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Product Width (cm)||47.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.4|
|Product Height (cm)||20.3|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
90 Day Money Back Guarantee via redemption
Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Ninety Days Money Back Guarantee commences from the date of the actual product purchase. Terms and Conditions apply. A customer should contact HEOS support on (03) 8542-1166 or email email@example.com in the event of any issues in order that an attempt to rectify them can be made. Products are required to be returned to the retailer where they were originally purchased. See full details at: https://www.au.denon.com/au/90days