Heos by Denon Link - Multiroom HubHEOSLINK 4951035054406
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
Add HEOS multi-room audio to an existing music or home theatre system, and play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room with the Heos by Denon Heos Link Dual Band Wireless Hub.
- Allows you to turn any compatible stereo system, AV receiver or amplifier into a Heos Multi-room zone.
- The easy to use app and simple set up allow you to play a wide range of music/audio sources on any Heos linked speakers from any smart device, including cloud services, from your phone or tablet, from a USB, or auxiliary input.
- Connect any powered subwoofer to the HEOS Link subwoofer pre-out for additional bass.
- Analog and Digital Input and output options allow for high quality audio to be connected from or to a range of soruces.
- Includes a 3.5mm analogue aux input for non-wireless devices.
- A built-in IR emitter output allows for automatic power, volume control and source selection of mini systems, Denon AV Receivers and integrated amplifiers.
- Includes a 12V trigger output to allow connections to devices which features 12V trigger inputs like power amplifiers, motorised projector screens or motorised drapes.
- Supports high quality audio sources such as WMA, AAC, FLAC and WAV as well as the common, compressed MP3.
- Allows you to connect your sound systems to online music subscription services like Spotify as well as other internet radio stations.
- No Wi-Fi? No worries. The Heos by Denon Heos Link Dual Band Wireless Hub features an RJ-45 (LAN) port for wired networks connections.
What's In The Box?
- 1x HEOS Link
- 1x AC power cord
- 1x 3.5mm setup cable
- 1x 3.5mm IR direct cable
- 1x IR emitter cable
- 1x Analog RCA cables
- 1x Ethernet cable for wired LAN hookup
- 1x Quick Start guide
|Product Type||Wireless Multiroom Systems|
|Brand||Heos by Denon|
|Product Height (cm)||15.5|
|Product Width (cm)||7.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||15.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions