Hisense 320L Bottom Mount FridgeHR6BMFF320S 9337640004008
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Get ample storage space for your budding household with the Hisense 320L Bottom Mount Fridge. Thanks to the fridge’s sleek and stylish exterior, you get practical functionality in a pleasing design fit for your modern kitchen.
- Hisense 320L Bottom Mount Fridge incorporates Frost Free technology to help you avoid the hassle of defrosting.
- Easy-slide drawers and adjustable glass shelves help provide the needed convenience when storing a wide variety of items inside the bottom mount fridge.
- Interior LED lighting ensures you get a bright view inside the Hisense refrigerator every time you open the door.
- A large fruit and vegetable crisper is included with this refrigerator, allow you to store your produce and keep them fresh for longer.
- The multi-function touch control panel is your convenient place for making quick adjustments to the Hisense fridge’s settings.
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Crisper Bin, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, LED Lighting, Multi Airflow Cooling|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||371|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||178.0|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||65.3|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.