Hisense 350L Top Mount Frost Free Fridge - Stainless SteelHR6TFF350S 9337640003636
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Keep your family's food fresh and organised with the Hisense 350L Top Mount Frost Free Fridge, with a minimalistic design sure to be at home in any kitchen.
- A massive 256L main refrigerator compartment with two adjustable glass shelves, along with a 94L freezer section, provides plenty of room for keeping your food fresh and organised.
- An interior LED light is an efficient and cost-effective method of seeing what's in your Hisense Fridge.
- Specialised organisational touches such as door baskets, special compartments, and a vegetable crisper make the Hisense 350L Top Mount perfect for food management.
- Advanced features such as the multi air flow system and frost free operation put the Hisense Fridge ahead of the competition.
|Product Type||Top Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Crisper Bin, Frost Free, LED Lighting, Multi Airflow Cooling, Temperature Controls|
|Fridge Controls||Electronic Controls|
|Freezer Features||Ice Twist Dispenser|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Door Opens to the||Right|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||380|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||169.8|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||66.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.