HP Pavilion 27-R079A 27-inch All-in-One Desktop2NL17AA 192018224285
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Powered by an Intel dual-core processor and featuring a QHD AntiGlare display, the HP Pavilion 27-R079A 27" All-in-One Desktop lets you set up a space-saving productivity or entertainment system with minimal hassle at the office or at home. It includes a wireless keyboard and mouse to let you use your PC without the cable clutter.
- The HP Pavilion 27-R079A 27" All-in-One Desktop has a Core i7 7700T processor and 16GB RAM for seamless multi-tasking and smooth switching between various office applications and other software.
- Made with a 128GB SSD, this all-in-one desktop boots-up quickly to let you start working immediately. It also has a 2TB hard drive for storing various multimedia content, work files, and programs.
- The HP Pavilion 27-R079A desktop has a QHD (2560 x 1440 resolution) touchscreen display and AMD Radeon 530 graphics (2GB video RAM) for vibrant visuals and convenient touch control.
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10, this desktop computer provides easy access to Cortana, your personal digital assistant, and lets you log-in to your account quickly through Windows Hello.
- This HP all-in-one desktop has two USB-A 2.0, one USB-A 3.1, one USB-C 3.1, one USB 3.0 Type A, and one HDMI v1.4 port to accommodate various devices.
|Product Type||All In One Desktops|
|Processor Type||Core i7|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||2.90|
|Processor Max Speed (GHz)||3.80|
|RAM Configuration||2 x 8GB|
|Cache Size (MB)||8|
|Primary Storage Capacity||2TB|
|Hard Drive Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Multi-in-1 Card Reader|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD Burner|
|Screen Size (inches)||27|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Screen Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Monitor Refresh Rate||N/A|
|Wireless Networking||IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth|
|GPU Chipset Manufacturer||AMD|
|GPU Chipset||Radeon 530|
|Graphics Card Memory||2GB|
|Graphics Card Memory Type||Dedicated|
|Connectivity||1x USB 3.0 Type - A , 2x USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4|
|Audio Ports||Headphone/Microphone Combo|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Product Width (cm)||18.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||65.7|
|Product Height (cm)||51.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions