HP Smart Tank 7305e All-in-One Multi-Function Printer28B75A 195908302490
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The HP Smart Tank 7305e All-in-One Multi-Function Printer handles printing, scanning, and copying tasks in one centralised unit, making it a versatile choice for your office setup.
- Fast and efficient, it prints up to 15ppm in black and up to 9ppm in coloured
- Offers a scanning resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth functionality for wireless printing
- Use the HP Smart app to access various settings from your smart device
What's In The Box?
- HP Smart Tank 7000 series;
- HP 31 Cyan Original Ink Bottle;
- HP 31 Magenta Original Ink Bottle;
- HP 31 Yellow Original Ink Bottle;
- HP 32XL Black Original Ink Bottle;
- HP Black Printhead;
- HP Tri-color Printhead;
- Ink caution flyer;
- Setup guide;
- Reference guide;
- Regulatory flyer;
- RoH-EAC Regulatory flyer;
- Power cord; [For more information about fill and yield, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
|Product Type||Multi-Function Printers|
|Model||HP SMART TANK 7305E|
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||15|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||9|
|Black Print Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 1200|
|Colour Print Resolution (dpi)||4800 x 1200|
|Cartridge Number||HP 31, HP 32XL|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||HP 32XLB, HP 31C, HP 31M, HP 31Y|
|Print Media||Glossy, Inkjet, Matte Paper, Photo Paper, Plain Paper|
|Print Document Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, Envelope|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||250|
|Output Paper Tray (sheets)||100|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 1200|
|Scanner Document Size||A4|
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0 (Type-A), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Windows 10|
|Product Height (cm)||24.03|
|Product Width (cm)||42.75|
|Product Depth (cm)||36.40|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.