Husky 450L Single Zone Wine Fridge - BlackHUSWC168SBKZY 5060055578416
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Spacious and easily adaptable, the Husky 450L Single Zone Wine Fridge serves as your convenient storage space for your wine collection. Its digital temperature display lets you monitor internal conditions and adjust settings to ensure your wine is stored in ideal conditions.
- The Husky 450L Single Zone Wine Fridge can hold up to 168 Bordeaux wine bottles, making it an ideal option for collectors.
- Featuring a temperature range of 5 to 18-degrees Celsius, this single zone wine fridge can easily store your wine at optimal conditions.
- Made with a UV coated glass door, the wine fridge can reduce harmful UV rays and optimise insulation to keep your wine’s taste unaffected.
- The Husky wine fridge has an active carbon filter and a triple ventilation system to improve airflow inside and enhance air quality, helping minimise odours and preserve the natural taste of stored wine.
- Equipped with a UV-free dimmed blue LED internal light, the fridge has an illuminated interior without damaging the tannins inside your wine.
|Product Type||Wine Fridges|
|Fridge Controls||Electronic Controls|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
|Product Height (cm)||180.5 - 181.5|
|Product Width (cm)||59.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||71.2(Door Closed) ; 124.5(Door Open)|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.