Hyperice ICT Utility Back Ice Compression10040001-00
Designed in collaboration with some of the world's best athletes, the Hyperice ICT Utility Back Ice Compression is a portable ice compression device that combines the effects of real ice and compression methods to minimise muscle inflammation and relieve pain better than traditional methods.
Mobility when Icing
The Hyperice ICT Utility Back Ice Compression features a non-restrictive, ergonomic design with Premium Plush neoprene for a comfortable fit. It also has an ultra-thin antimicrobial ice cell with water-tight seal to help preserve ice structure for longer.
Complete Back Ice Therapy
The Flexible Ice Cell conforms the contours of the body, maximizing the points of contact and provide an even dispersal of ice around the target area. Moreover, the air release technology engulfs the target muscle area to provide fast and effective relief against swelling.
|Product Type||Exercise Equipment|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.