ILVE 60cm Cooking Package with Induction Cooktop
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Australia wide delivery
The ILVE 60cm Cooking Package with Induction Cooktop consists of the ILVE 60cm Undercupboard Rangehood in Stainless Steel, the ILVE 60cm Built In Oven, and the ILVE 60cm Induction Cooktop with Boost function.
- The fine aluminium filters of the ILVE 60cm Undercupboard Rangehood are able to catch all of the impurities and grime in the air thanks to a maximum nett air flow of 560 m3/h, ensuring that this rangehood is efficient at removing the odours that inhabit the kitchen when you're cooking.
- The LED strip light provides a natural and consistent glow to properly illuminate the area while your ILVE 60cm Undercupboard Rangehood is in use.
- The ILVE 60cm Undercupboard Rangehood contains a streamlined control panel that makes it easy to operate, so you can quickly select your preferred settings and begin the extraction process.
- Compact, streamlined and sleek, the Ilve 60cm Built In Oven is aesthetically pleasing and will complement any modern kitchen decor.
- The ILVE 60cm Built In Oven has 9 different functions to ensure that your meals are superbly cooked, roasted and baked, and a timer function allows you to plan your serving times to the minute.
- The 60cm Induction Cooktop showcases a sleek and resilient design, thanks to its Kerablack glass surfacing with C-edges.
- Embedded with an auto-stop and child-lock function, this electric cookware is designed for added safety in the kitchen.
- The induction hob allows a fast heat-up time, thanks to its boost function, while also featuring touch-control direct access to the 9 separate heating levels.
|Product Type||Cooking Packages|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||67L|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $210 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: email@example.com or phone 1300834577.
Offer ends 29 October 2017 (11007010)
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .