ILVE 900mm Induction Electric Freestanding Cooker - Stainless SteelHNFI90WMPI 9341584030931
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The ILVE 900mm Induction Electric Freestanding Cooker uses innovative induction technology so you'll enjoy the temperature control of gas heating with the added benefit of faster and safer cooking.
- With no open flame or heat, Induction cookers are safer to use than regular gas or electric cookers.
- Since the cooking surface isn’t directly heated, any spilled food won’t burn onto the stovetop and be a hassle to clean.
- Add some polished sophistication to your kitchen with the ILVE 900mm Induction Electric Freestanding Cooker’s sleek design.
- With a temperature control for each induction plate you’ll be able to easily adjust the heat to thoroughly cook every meal.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Residual Heat Indicators|
|Element/Burner Types||2 x Large Burners, 2 x Medium Burners, Simmer Burner|
|Product Width (cm)||90|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Product Height (cm)||75|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- Bonus Gift Card | 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .