ILVE 90cm Slimline Canopy RangehoodX50/90 9341584035387
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With variable extraction control and efficient performance, the ILVE 90cm Slimline Canopy Rangehood eliminates smoke and odour while you’re cooking to easily maintain a fresh kitchen environment.
- Powerful twin turbine, high-velocity centrifugal fan delivers a gross air flow rate of up to 800m3 per hour*
- Fine honeycomb aluminium filters to help capture grime
- Built-in LED lights for added illumination to your cooking space
- Electronic control panel makes it easy to use
- Motor cut-out fire protection provides peace of mind during operation
*Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
|Product Type||Canopy Rangehoods|
|Noise Level||45dB, 63dB|
|Filter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Height (cm)||77.5|
|Product Width (cm)||89.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||45.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.