Infasecure Accomplish Premium Forward Facing Car Seat - NightCS9013IP.NIGHT 9341443020271
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Keep your little one safe and comfortable during your road trips with the help of the Infasecure Accomplish Premium Forward Facing Car Seat, which has an unparalleled level of padding and a gradual recline system.
- Made from Active Bamboo™ charcoal fabric, which offers a smooth, soft surface and wicks moisture away, keeping your little one comfortable, cool, and dry
- Modular infant insert provides added support to smaller babies
- Air Cocoon Technology™ and Secur-air™ work together to reduce crash energy and provide your little one with added head protection
- Gradual recline system allows unrestricted recline positions
- Designed with buckle holders, which allow you to place your kid in the restraint easily and safely
- Twist & Lift™ technology lets you easily adjust the headrest and harness with one hand
- Comes with a fabric seat protector, a SafeGrip belt clamp, an In Case Of Emergency label, and pop-out cup holders for added practicality and convenience
- Suitable for ages 6 months to 8 years
|Product Type||Car Seats|
|Product Height (cm)||75|
|Product Width (cm)||49|
|Product Depth (cm)||50|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.