Instax SQUARE SQ6 Instant Camera
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A great companion for photography enthusiasts, the Instax SQUARE SQ6 Instant Camera lets you capture moments and have them printed on the spot. It outputs prints on a 1:1 aspect, giving your photos a timeless retro look.
- The Instax SQUARE SQ6 Instant Camera features a selfie mode which automatically adjusts focal length and brightness levels to give your self-portrait the perfect touch. It’s also equipped with a selfie mirror next to its lens, letting you review your framing before taking a self-portrait.
- For capturing photos in dark settings, this Instax Camera has an auto exposure control that optimises the brightness in both the background and the subject.
- Ideal for taking close-up shots, this camera features a macro mode which lets you shoot from a range of 30 to 50cm. In addition, you can use the landscape mode for capturing wider subjects like wildlife scenery and architecture.
- This Instax SQUARE SQ6 Camera has a double exposure mode, letting you create an artistic shot by combining 2 images.
- Featuring a low and high key mode, the Instax SQUARE SQ6 Camera lets you take photos with a lighter or darker colour impression.
|Product Type||Instant Cameras|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||N/A|
|Product Width (cm)||11.87|
|Product Depth (cm)||5.81|
|Product Height (cm)||12.81 (not including protrusions)|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.