Intel Core i3 7100 CPUCP-I3-7100 5032037096171
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Intel’s Core i3 7100 CPU has been designed to offer the excellent performance of Intel’s 7th generation processors in an entry-level package.
- The Intel Core i3 7100 CPU has a Bus Speed of 8 GT/s DMI3, a 2 cores configuration, and 4 threads.
- The base frequency of the Intel Core i3 7100 CPU is 3.90 GHz, with the processor producing a TDP of 51 W.
- The Intel Core i3 7100 CPU supports 4K at 60 HZ with a maximum resolution of 4096x2304 also at 60 HZ. The processor has support for DirectX as Intel’s Quick Sync Video and Clear Video HD technology.
- This Intel CPU utilises a PCG 2015C thermal solution to protect the processor package from thermal failure by reducing power consumption levels when the temperature reaches unsafe levels.
- The Intel Core i3 7100 CPU has support for several advanced processor technologies such as Intel Optane Memory, Intel Visulization (VT-x), Enhanced Intel Speedstep, Intel Identity Protection, and Intel Hyper-Threading.
We recommend the installation of internal PC components be handled by a qualified technician.
|Max. Output Capacity||N/A|
|Peak Output Capacity||N/A|
|Hold Up Time||N/A|
|Input Frequency Range||N/A|
|Max Supported Displays||3|
|Processor Type||Core i3|
|Number of Cores||2|
|Number of Threads||4|
|Processor Speed (GHz)||3.90|
|Cache Size (MB)||3|
|Bus Speed & Type||8 GT/s DMI3|
|DRC Conflict Free||Yes|
|Max Memory Capacity (GB)||64|
|Max Memory Channels||2|
|Integrated Graphics Version||Intel HD Graphics 630|
|Graphics Base Frequency (MHz)||350|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency (GHz)||1.1|
|Graphics Video Max Memory (GB)||64|
|4K Support||Yes, at 60Hz|
|Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4)||4096x2304@24Hz|
|Max Resolution (DP)||4096x2304@60Hz|
|DirectX Support (Version)||12|
|OpenGL Support (Version)||4.4|
|Intel Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel InTru 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|Supported Operating System||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.