Janome Sewist 721 Mechanical Sewing MachineSEWIST721 9316015180233
The Janome Sewist 721 Mechanical Sewing Machine is the ideal companion for beginner and casual sewers, letting you effortlessly and efficiently repair and alter clothes, cushion covers, curtains, and other fabric-based items. Featuring 19 built-in stitches, such as stretch stitches and a 4-step buttonhole, it helps enchance your overall stitching performane.
- Capable of speeds of up to 830 stitches per minute and built with 19 everyday stitches, providing fast and functional stitching options
- User-friendly, it is equipped with a needle threader, LED lighting, bobbin winder, foot pressure, an embossed tape measure, and a quick reference stitch chart
- 4-step buttonhole feature makes it easier to sew on buttonholes on your garment
- Features an extra high foot lifter, allowing you to sew on thicker fabrics
- Includes short carry handle slots, a machine hard cover, and a storage accessory box for easy storage and maintenance
- Offers precision sewing with its needle plate markings, bobbin cover plate, and pre-set needle positions with a width adjustment dial
- Constructed with a rigid, die-cast aluminium frame, making it durable and long-lasting
|Product Type||Sewing Machines|
|Additional Features||Sewing Speed-up to 830 stitches per minute | Machine Screen - No screen, has stitch selector dial | Built-in Stitches-19 | Stitch Width - 5mm | Buttonholes - 4-step | Needle Positions - Pre-set per stitch, but has a width adjustment dial | Foot Pressure Yes | Needle Threader - Yes | Lighting LED light | Standard Sewing Feet 4 | Weight 6.5Kg | Embossed Measures - Tape measure on front of accessory box | Quick Reference Stitch Chart - Yes on machine front | Stitch Length - up to 4mm | Bobbin Winder – Yes | Drop Feed - Yes | Superior Plus Feed System - 4 piece feed dog | Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing plus markings on the bobbin cover plate | Thread Cutter - on face plate | Reverse Button - Yes | Storage accessory box which wraps around the machine free-arm | Carry Handle - short handle slots neatly into top of machine | Foot Control | Internal Frame - rigid die-cast aluminium frame|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.