JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones have a collapsible and compact design, so your child can enjoy listening to music when out and about. It also comes with stickers, so children can add their own personal touch.
- Equipped with a 32mm dynamic drivers, the JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones deliver high-quality sound with impressive detail and clarity.
- With JBL Safe Sound, the JR300BT Kids wireless on-ear headphones maintain a volume below 85dB, making it safe for children to use.
- The Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones offer Bluetooth connectivity, so kids can listen to music from a compatible phone within a range of up to 15m.
- These JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones are designed with ear cushions and a soft-padded headband for a comfortable and secure fit.
- For longer wireless listening convenience, the JBL on-ear headphones has a battery life of up to 12 hours. It even has a quick-recharge function, so kids can listen for up to 1 hour from a 10-min. charge.
What's In The Box?
- 1x JBL JR300BT Kids Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x QSG
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Warning Card
- 1x Sticker Set
|Product Type||Wireless Headphones|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||20 - 20000|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 12|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.