Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game29368 755899988266
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
A tabletop adaptation of the 1986 movie, Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game is a fun and exciting indoor game experience that pits players in a perilous journey through Goblin City in the hopes of saving a young child from the hands of the Goblin King.
- For added replayability and unpredictability, each game has different outcomes that are decided by filling blank card spaces
- Consists of two stages: one wherein the players must traverse inside the labyrinth, and the second stage wherein the group must face the Goblin King in his castle and release Sarah’s brother
- Can be played by one to five players
|Product Type||Board Games|
|Product Height (cm)||30.0|
|Product Width (cm)||30.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||7.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.