John Packer Saxophone - Alto Step UpJP245 5055632200279
Easily learn how to play a wind instrument and play various music styles from classical to jazz with the John Packer Saxophone.
- Made from brass material with a fully ribbed construction and has double spine on B and C keys for enhanced durability
- 80:20 brass construction with Italian leather pads deliver a full sound and exceptional projection
- Rust-resistant blue steel springs for enhanced tension memory
- Features front F and high F# keys and a floating plate design for the little finger (LH) cluster to allow its user to perform fast finger movements
- Underslung octave mechanism helps improve instrument reliability
- Adjustable thumb rest for a comfortable and natural hand playing position
- Crafted with a gold lacquer finish and keywork, making it stylish
- For added convenience, it is equipped with a sling ring and comes with a hard case, a cap, a ligature, JP sling and reed, and a JP mouthpiece
What's In The Box?
Supplied with The JP245 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings that can facilitate a shoulder strap for ease of transportation along with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP "Well slung" sling and reed.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.