John Packer Saxophone - BaritoneJP044 5055632201078
Easily learn how to play a wind instrument and play various music styles from classical to jazz with the John Packer Saxophone.
- Made from brass material with a fully ribbed construction for enhanced durability and resonance
- Strong keywork helps improve instrument reliability
- Full baritone playing range, including the low A, allowing its user to play the instrument for longer
- Large flare rose brass bell offers rich and warm tone
- Crafted with a rose brass bell finish and has gold lacquer keywork, making it stylish
- For added convenience, it is equipped with a sling ring and comes with a hard fabric-covered case with wheels, a cap, a ligature, neck sling and reed, and a JP mouthpiece
What's In The Box?
Supplied with the JP044 is a hard fabric covered case that is wheeled for ease of transportation. There is also an outside pocket for storing small accessories. Also included is a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, neck sling and reed.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.