Karcher WD5 Wet and Dry Vacuum CleanerWD5PREMIUM 4054278049861
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With its 240 Air Watt real suction power, the Karcher WD5 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful solution for keeping every nook and cranny around the house looking spotless. It features a 25L container and a unique filter removal technology, allowing you to easily remove the flat pleated filter without making contact with dirt.
- The Karcher WD5 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner uses powerful pulsed air blasts to move dirt and debris from its filter. Thanks to this feature, it can quickly restore optimal suction performance even on continuous use.
- Offering a blower function, this wet and dry vacuum cleaner can be used to effortlessly remove dirt from a gravel pit or other areas where vacuuming cannot be done.
- Complete with a floor nozzle and suction hose, the WD5 can be used for cleaning fine or coarse and wet or dry dirt.
- This cleaner comes with a cable and accessory storage, so you can neatly store it away when it's not in use.
- Featuring a removable handle, the Karcher WD5's hose can be attached to its different nozzles easily.
What's In The Box?
- Fleece filter bag
- Crevice nozzle
- Flat pleated filter
- Wet and dry vacuum head
|Product Type||Wet & Dry Vacuums|
|Product Width (cm)||38.2|
|Product Height (cm)||69.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.