KitchenAid Design 4 Slice Toaster - Onyx Black5KMT5115AOB 883049583921
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Offering variable browning settings and multiple toasting functions, the KitchenAid Design 4 Slice Toaster is a handy solution for preparing crisp, delightful toasted bread, bagels, or English muffins.
- The KitchenAid Design 4 Slice Toaster offers 6 different shade settings, allowing you to toast your bread in your desired browning level.
- Designed with self-centring toasting racks, this 4-slice toaster evenly toasts thick or thin-sliced breads.
- With a bagel function, this toaster toasts the cut-side of your bread slice while gently warming its reverse surface.
- Utilising this 4-slice toaster’s Toast Longer function, you can toast bread slices for an extra duration to achieve excellent toasting results with a simple touch of a button.
- Quickly warm up your toasts using the KitchenAid 4-slice toaster’s reheat function.
|Product Width (cm)||19|
|Product Depth (cm)||40.8|
|Product Height (cm)||20|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.