KitchenAid Hand Mixer - Empire Red5KHM926AER 883049284866
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With KitchenAid Hand Mixer is compact yet powerful and easy to use, perfect for all kinds of mixing, whipping and blending tasks. Featuring variable speeds and a range of attachments, the KitchenAid mixer is ideal for smaller kitchens and quick cooking tasks.
- The KitchenAid Hand Mixer has 9 speed settings to let you choose the optimum mixing speed for any recipe - select speed 1 for slow stirring, speed 6 for creaming butter and sugar, or speed 9 for quickly whipping cream or meringue.
- The hand mixer includes a clever Soft Start function, bringing the beater gradually up to speed to avoid splattering ingredients.
- Take on virtually any kitchen task with the mixer's range of useful attachments, including heavy duty stainless steel Turbo beaters, a 16-tine pro whisks, stainless steel dough hooks and a liquid blending rod.
- A soft grip handle ensures comfort while you mix with this KitchenAid mixer.
|Product Type||Hand Mixers|
|Blade Type||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||3.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||7.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.