LaCie 2big Thunderbolt 2 2-Bay 8TB External Hard DriveLAC9000438AS
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Move mountains of data quickly and easily with the LaCie 2big Thunder Bolt 2-Bay 8TB External Hard Drive. With both Mac and Windows compatibility via backwards compatible USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 2 ports, the LaCie 2big is a versatile storage solution for a wide range of uses.
- Perfect for uncompressed 4K video data and other multimedia formats, using the power of Thunderbolt 2, the LaCie 2big Thunderbolt 2 2-bay 8TB External Hard Drive boasts transfer speeds of up to 420MB/s to turbo charge backups and file transfers.
- With two Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 port, the LaCie 2big allows you to get the most of any late model Mac or PC. Backwards compatibility with these ports also allows you to connect to any standard computer.
- Daisy chain up to six devices to a computer via the single included cable thanks to Thunderbolt 2’s daisy chain support.
- Three easily switchable RAID modes allow you to combine the two drives into one, separate them in to two separate partitions or create a mirror to quickly and easily backup data from the first drive.
- Thanks to the RAID 1/Safe/Mirroring mode, you can get premium data protection in the event that one disk fails. Simply swap out the affected disk from the front without losing data or interrupting your work.
- Featuring Time Machine and Windows Backup compatibility, the LaCie Thunderbolt 2 8TB external disk drive also includes professional backup and encryption software to assist in further protecting your essential and sensitive data.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x LaCie 2big Thunderbolt 2 2-Bay 8TB External Hard Drive
- 1 x External Power Supply
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable (USB 2.0 Compatible)
- 1 x Thunderbolt Cable
- 1 x Removable Access Panel
- 1 x RAID Selection Tool
- 1 x Quick Install Guide
|Product Type||External Hard Drives|
|Hard Drive Type||Desktop|
|Primary Storage Capacity||8TB|
|Hard Drive Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Connectivity||Thunderbolt, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Product Height (cm)||13|
|Product Width (cm)||10.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||21.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.