LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 2 4TB Extrenal Hard DriveLAC9000493AS
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Relatively compact and space-saving, the passively-cooled LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 2 4TB External Hard Drive features read speeds of up to 200MB/s for easily accessed optimal performance. The all-aluminium unibody also helps reduce vibration and noise while the desktop hard drive is in operation.
- The LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 2 4TB External Hard Drive includes two Thunderbolt 2 ports and one USB 3.0 port for great performance, versatility, and compatibility.
- With Thunderbolt 2’s support for daisy-chaining up to 6 devices to a computer with just one line, you can link up to 5 of these external storage drives plus a 4k display to your computer to deliver large-scale capacity, great convenience, and high speeds.
- A Power-Saving Mode is integrated into this external storage device to reduce power consumption without interfering with daisy-chained connections.
- Featuring Time Machine and Windows Backup compatibility, the LaCie Thunderbolt 2 external disk drive also includes professional backup and encryption software to assist in further protecting your essential and sensitive data.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 2 4TB Extrenal Hard Drive
- 1 x Thunderbolt Cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable (USB 2.0 Compatible)
- 1 x External Power Supply
- 1 x Quick Install Guide
|Product Type||External Hard Drives|
|Hard Drive Type||Desktop|
|Primary Storage Capacity||4TB|
|Hard Drive Speed (RPM)||7200|
|Connectivity||Thunderbolt, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Product Height (cm)||13|
|Product Width (cm)||6|
|Product Depth (cm)||21.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.