Laser Quad Core Android Smart Media Player with DVB-T2MMC-B18 9335432026986
The Laser Quad Core Android Smart Media Player with DVB-T2 offers 4K HD resolution, DTS and wide connectivity options, making it a great addition to your home entertainment system.
- The Laser Quad Core Android Smart Media Player with DVB-T2 is powered by an Amlogic S905D Quad Core CPU, a built-in GPU, and 1GB RAM, allowing it to play your favourite media content with ease.
- Offering 4K ultra-HD resolution at 60fps, this Android smart media player with DVB-T2 lets you smoothly watch your favourite movies and various media content with excellent clarity, detail, and colour.
- Thanks to this Android smart media player’s Digital Video Broadcasting Second Generation, you can timeshift live TV content and schedule or program your favourite TV shows in high-quality for later viewing.
- This Laser Android smart media player supports 2-channel stereo up to 5.1 Dolby Digital sound formats to deliver dynamic, room-filling sound.
- With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, this quad core media player lets you wirelessly access various multimedia content from a Bluetooth-enabled device or online streaming services such as YouTube, Netflix, and more*.
*Internet connection required. Subscription required depending on service.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Laser Quad Core Android Smart Media Player
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x External Power Adapter
- 1x HDMI Cable
|Product Type||Media Players|
|No. USB Ports||3|
|Connectivity||AV Out (3.5mm), Bluetooth, Digital Audio Out (Optical), Ethernet, HDMI, Wi-Fi|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Micro SD|
|Product Height (cm)||3.6|
|Product Width (cm)||15.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||9.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.