LG 454L Bottom Mount Fridge - Stainless SteelGB-455PL 8806098380701
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With its 4.5-star Energy rating, quiet Inverter Linear Compressor, and plentiful storage space, the LG 454L Bottom Mount Fridge is a practical choice for completing your kitchen ensemble.
- Built with four shelves (one fixed and three adjustable), six door baskets, and one drawer to easily accommodate various items
- Large bottom mounted freezer makes it easy to store plenty of frozen goods
- Moist Balance Crisper helps keep fruits and vegetables fresher for longer
- Has Door Cooling air vents which direct cool air onto the door area
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Fixed Shelving|
|Freezer Features||Freezer Drawer, Ice Tray, Ice Twist Dispenser, LED Lighting|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Compressor Warranty (months)||N/A|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||300|
|Energy Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172|
|Product Width (cm)||70|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.