LG Series 5 8kg Front Load Washing Machine with SteamWV5-1408W 8806098518746
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With ample capacity and voice-activated controls powered by Google Assistant, the LG Series 5 8kg Front Load Washing Machine with Steam makes it easy for you to carry out tedious laundry tasks.
- AI Direct Drive technology predetermines the weight and fabric softness then automatically selects the optimal wash motion for your wash load
- 6 Motion Direct Drive uses the ideal combination of washing motions based on hand washing techniques for exceptional cleaning performance and optimum fabric care
- Steam cycles and Allergy Care combine to remove common household allergens from your clothes
- Pause and Add feature lets you put in a forgotten piece of clothing during an ongoing cycle
- Use together with the Smart ThinQ app* to conveniently troubleshoot issues, remotely start operation, and monitor wash progress using your compatible device
*Download required. Support for smart home devices that are compatible with Google Assistant may vary by country and your individual smart home setup.
|Product Type||Front Load Washing Machines|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||251|
|Energy Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||68L|
|WELS Registration Number||C01748|
|Control Type||Electronic, Push Button|
|Indicators||Status, Time to Go|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||8|
|Water Inlet||Cold, Hot|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.5|
|Product Height (cm)||85.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.