littleBits Input Bits MicrosequencerLB-650-0131 810876020176
Let kids personalise inventions by customising its sounds with the littleBits Input Bits Microsequencer.
- Featuring 4 “step” knobs, the littleBits Input Bits Microsequencer lets kids customise when a sound is produced.
- Putting a “step” on silent can be done by simply turning the Input Bits Microsequencer’s knob counter-clockwise, making it possible to create a melody.
- Adjusting the sound’s speed can be done easily with the littleBits Microsequencer’s speed dial in its respective mode.
- Complete with LEDs, this littleBits component lights up to let you know which “step” it's currently in.
|Product Type||Educational Toys|
|Charge Time (hrs)||N/A|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.