littleBits Wire Bits USB I/OLB-650-0145 810876020725
Versatile and easy to set up, the littleBits Wire Bits USB I/O completes your audio recording or playback Bits circuit. Its DC-coupled system lets it send and receive control voltages as well, making it a viable option for making setting adjustments.
- The littleBits Wire Bits USB I/O can be used for remixing music from various audio programs (including iTunes and Spotify) or configured to link your Synth Kit (sold separately) to typical audio workstations (via Audacity, Ableton, and more).
- Featuring 44.1K/12-bit conversion, the Wire Bits USB I/O keeps audio clear and high quality for both recording and playback.
- This I/O Bit includes a micro USB cable to easily connect it to your computer. When connected to your computer, it will appear as an audio interface (input or output).
|Product Type||Educational Toys|
|Charge Time (hrs)||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.