Makeblock Bluetooth Version mBot V1.1 Robot Kit
Give your young inventors a hands-on experience of electronics, robotics, and programming all in one comprehensive and easy-to-learn solution with the Makeblock Bluetooth Version mBot V1.1 Robot Kit. Smart and intuitive, mBot leverages Scratch 2.0 commands to help little ones learn basic coding and STEM principles.
- The Makeblock Bluetooth Version mBot V1.1 Robot Kit is equipped with a mini nylon caster for seamless manoeuvrability and less noise.
- A breeze to assemble, this robot kit has 38 assembly parts that can be completed in less than 10 minutes. It also comes with colour-labelled RJ25 ports for hassle-free wiring.
- For added durability, this Bluetooth robot kit has a specially-designed casing which protects the main control board. The case is also atomised to help protect children’s eyes from LED glaring.
- Offering lots of fun and variation, the Makeblock Bluetooth Version mBot Kit features basic pre-assembled options like line-following vehicle, remote-controlled car, obstacle-avoidance car, and more.
- Highly-versatile, the mBot Robot Kit’s mechanical body is compatible with the Makeblock platform (sold separately), while its electronic components are based from the open-source Arduino ecosystem.
|Product Type||Educational Toys|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.