Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones - Brown106773 7340055311120
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones feature customised drivers and a 99dB sensitivity, so you can listen to your favourite music and audio content in excellent quality.
- Featuring 40mm customised drivers, the Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones delivers clear and detailed audio with minimal distortion, refined mid-range, sharp highs, and a deep bass.
- The Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones are designed with soft ear cushions, allowing you to comfortably listen to music for hours with minimal ear strain.
- With a collapsible construction, the Major II headphones can be conveniently stored for later use.
- This Marshall headphones' detachable double-ended coil cord with a remote and microphone lets you easily change tracks and even answer calls without reaching for your phone.
- For wired listening, these On-ear headphones has a standard 3.5mm socket.
|Product Type||On-Ear Headphones|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.