Marshall Woburn Bluetooth Speaker
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Featuring 1" dome tweeters and a class D amplifier, the Marshall Woburn Bluetooth Speaker delivers clear and rich audio, letting you listen to your favourite music and other audio in great detail.
- Complete with an optical input*, the Marshall Woburn Bluetooth Speaker allows you to connect your compatible hard disk player, TV, streaming play, cable or satellite receiver, and more using an optical cable.
- Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Marshall Woburn speaker can easily connect with your Bluetooth-enabled device to wirelessly stream your favourite music and other audio content.
- For connecting an additional compatible external media device or instrument, the Woburn Bluetooth speaker has an extendable, coiled, double-ended stereo cable and a 3.5mm input.
- The Woburn speaker has an RCA input, which allows you to connect a compatible analogue external media device such as a turntable with RIAA or a CD player.
- This Bluetooth speaker's analogue interaction knobs let you conveniently adjust your music's volume, treble, and bass to suit your needs.
*Optical works with PCM stereo only.
|Product Type||Portable Bluetooth Speakers|
|Product Height (cm)||30.8|
|Product Width (cm)||40|
|Product Depth (cm)||20|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 21/01/2018.
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 21/01/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .