Matrix A30 XER Ascent TrainerA-30XER
Free Curbside Delivery
Featuring a unique suspension design, the Matrix A30 XER Ascent Trainer helps you achieve your fitness goals and experience comfortable full-body workouts at your home.
- Offers 10 workout programs, including rolling hills, intervals, target HR, sprint 8, plus time, distance, and calorie goals to adapt to your varying training needs
- 10-inch class HD touchscreen display allows you to monitor your stats, such as time elapsed, time remaining, heart rate, speed, and resistance
- Easy to use with its stride length of 51 to 61cm, 22cm step-on height, and 20 levels of resistance range
- Wi-Fi enabled for ViewFit connectivity and software updates
- Features an incline range of up to 54%, 13.5kg flywheel, and a pedal spacing of 6.5cm
- Bluetooth enabled and integrated with virtual active for added convenience
- Measures 190 x 75 x 165cm
- Supports users of up to 159kg
Note: Free curbside delivery included. Product comes in box and requires installation. Installation or delivery into house can be arranged for an additional charge.
|Maximum User Weight||160kg|
|Product Height (cm)||165|
|Product Width (cm)||75|
|Product Depth (cm)||190|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.