Matrix Lifestyle Treadmill 220V with TouchXL KM4 (std KM) ConsoleT-LS-TOUCHXL
Free Curbside Delivery
With its reliable drive system and durable deck, the Matrix Lifestyle Treadmill 220V with TouchXL KM4 (std KM) Console allows you to smoothly perform heart-pumping workouts from the comfort of your home.
- Touch XL console has an auto wake-up function and a 22-inch class capacitive touchscreen LCD display for intuitive navigation
- Offers multiple workout programs, including sprint 8, rolling hills, target heart rate, and fitness tests to adapt to your varying training needs
- Supports ethernet connectivity, wireless charging (QI), and has a USB port for device charging and software updates
- Built-in TV system supports analog and digital TVs, as well as IPTV
- Fan, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi enabled, as well as CSAFE ready for added convenience
- Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod and can be connected to Apple Watch (not included)
- Available in various languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Frame is equipped with a 4.2HP AC Dynamic Response drive system, making it ideal for powerful workouts
- Features a speed range of up to 20km per hour and an incline range of up to 15%
- Moulded, ergo-grip handlebar and Ultimate Deck cushioning system allow to you train in comfort
- User-friendly with its 17.8cm step-on height, built-in crossbar controls, and tread sense function
- Supports users of up to 182kg
- Measures 152 x 56cm (running area), 201.1 x 90.4 x 164.2cm (overall dimensions), and weighs 148kg
Note: This product does NOT have any special power requirements. The power requirements in the specification sheet attached are for US customers only.
Note: Free curbside delivery included. Product comes in box and requires installation. Installation or delivery into house can be arranged for an additional charge.
|Model||T-LS-F AND TOUCHXL-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||164.2|
|Product Width (cm)||90.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||201.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Free Curbside Delivery
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 30 November 2021 (14000889)