Matrix MX Lifestyle Suspension Elliptical with MX Group Training LED ConsoleE-LS-GTLED 4713375364627
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Featuring a patented suspension design plus smart ergonomics and functions, the Matrix MX Lifestyle Suspension Elliptical with MX Group Training LED Console lets you perform low-impact cardio workouts in comfort.
- Included LED display offers intuitive navigation for a more convenient group training
- Offers 30 resistance levels to adapt to your varying training needs
- Supports ethernet connectivity and has a USB port for device charging and software updates
- User-friendly with its 6.4cm pedal spacing, 23cm step-on height, and 51cm stride length
- Utilises brushless generator resistance system and delivers 30RMP (self-powered) for a reliable performance
- Self-powered options allow seamless placement in light-use facilities
- CSAFE ready for added practicality and convenience
- Available in various languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Has an assembled weight of 151kg
- Supports users of up to 182kg
- Measures 174.6 x 73 x 175.7cm
|Model||E-LS-F AND GTLED-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||175.7|
|Product Width (cm)||73|
|Product Depth (cm)||174.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.