Matrix Performance Ascent Trainer with Touch KM4 (std KM) ConsoleA-PS-TOUCH 4713375357049
The Matrix Performance Ascent Trainer with Touch KM4 (std KM) Console allows you to perform quiet, smooth, and low-impact intensity workouts on a patented suspension design with refined ergonomics and a robust frame, making it an ideal addition to your home or commercial gym.
- Capable of withstanding robust workouts thanks to its integrated brushless generator resistance system with up to 30 levels of resistance and a minimum of 10RPM
- Equipped with a Wi-Fi enabled Touch Console, which offers an app-based interface that can mirror familiar smartphone and tablet operating systems
- Suitable for various fitness needs, it is made with various pre-programmed routines such as interval training, glute training, and fitness tests*
- Keeps you comfortable during your training sessions with its top-down levellers as well as contact and telemetric handrails
- Programmed with different languages to accommodate your needs
- Features a 51 to 61cm adjustable stride length, 6.4cm pedal spacing, and 24cm step-on height for added practicality and convenience
- USB port, CSAFE-ready, QR wireless charging, Bluetooth, and ethernet connectivity allow for easy device charging and software updates
- Features a fan, auto wake-up function, and RFID wireless login for added convenience
- Built-in TV system supports analogue and digital TVs, as well as IPTV
- Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod and can be connected to an Apple Watch (devices not included)
- Comes with a water bottle holder and a removable disk for streamlined maintenance
- Measures 178cm x 74cm x 181cm and weighs 194kg
- Can hold a maximum user weight of up to 182kg of weight
*Some of these programs may not be available on this frame.
|Product Type||Exercise Bikes|
|Model||A-PS-F AND TOUCH-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||181|
|Product Width (cm)||74|
|Product Depth (cm)||178|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.