Matrix Performance ClimbMill with Premium LED ConsoleC-PS-PLED
Showcasing a refined design and multiple resistance levels, the Matrix Performance ClimbMill with Premium LED Console provides you with unmatched security and durability, as well as exceptional stair-climbing workouts. This ClimbMill is easy to use and packed with smart features to help you stay in sync with instructor cues.
- Made with robust components to withstand your intense trainings
- Equipped with a clutched ECB with a motorcycle-grade sealed drive chain and belt for a powerful and reliable performance
- Comes with up to 25 levels of resistance with a resistance range of 24 to 162 SPM, letting you perform light to heavy cardio
- Offers various workout programs, such as manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, and target heart rate to adapt to your varying training needs
- Integrated contact and telemetric HR, plus 8000-pixel, multi-colour LED display provide accurate, easy-to-read workout feedback
- Designed with a perimeter handlebar and locking staircase to keep you comfortable during your training sessions
- Control Zone automatically stops the stairs if anything pushes against its rotation for added safety
- Built with a USB port and supports ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity for device charging and software updates
- For added practicality and convenience, it is CSafe-ready and has optional RFID wireless login
- Programmed with different languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Requires a minimum user weight of 45kg and can hold up to 182kg of weight
- Measures 182.5 x 102.4 x 219.1cm (assembled), 25.4 x 46 x 20.3cm (step dimensions), 25.4cm (step-on height), and weighs 188.8kg
Note: Requires 100 to 240V of power.
|Product Type||Stair Climbers|
|Model||C-PS-F AND PLED-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||219.1|
|Product Width (cm)||102.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||182.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.