Matrix Performance Plus Treadmill 220V with TouchXL KM4 (std KM) ConsoleT-PP-TOUCHXL 4713375357360
Ideal for fitness enthusiasts, the Matrix Performance Plus Treadmill 220V with TouchXL KM4 (std KM) Console enables you to perform light to high-intensity walking and running workouts without disruptions, thanks to its high-efficiency drive system, shock-absorbing slat belt, and durable construction.
- Made with robust components and equipped with a 2.2kW PM SM synchronous response drive system to withstand your intense trainings
- Slat belt running surface features tread sense, a 20% incline range, and a speed of 0.8 to 26km per hour, letting you perform light to heavy cardio
- Offers various workout programs, such as manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, and target heart rate to adapt to your varying training needs
- User-friendly crossbar controls and a 22-inch class, WiFi-enabled touch XL console with app-based interface make it easy to operate
- Integrated contact and telemetric HR provide accurate, easy-to-read workout feedback
- Continuous multi-grip handlebar and pure stride cushioning system keep you comfortable during your training sessions
- Supports ethernet, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity, wireless charging (QI), and has a USB port for device charging and software updates
- Features a fan, auto wake-up function, and RFID wireless login for added convenience
- Built-in TV system supports analogue and digital TVs, as well as IPTV
- Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod and can be connected to Apple Watch (not included)
- Programmed with different languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Can support users up to 227kg of weight
- Measures 227 x 92.6 x 168.9cm (assembled), 157 x 61cm (running surface area), 25cm (step-on height) and weighs 217kg
Note: This product does NOT have any special power requirements. The power requirements in the specification sheet attached are for US customers only.
|Model||T-PP-F AND TOUCHXL-C|
|Product Height (cm)||168.9|
|Product Width (cm)||92.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||227|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.