Matrix Performance Treadmill 220V with LED ConsoleT-PS-LED
Free Curbside Delivery
Ideal for fitness enthusiasts, the Matrix Performance Treadmill 220V with LED Console enables you to perform light to high-intensity walking and running workouts efficiently, thanks to its powerful, precision-engineered drive system and durable design.
- Made with robust components and equipped with a 5.0HP AC dynamic response drive system to withstand your intense trainings
- Belt and deck running surface features tread sense, an 18% incline range, and a speed of 0.8 to 23km per hour, letting you perform light to heavy cardio
- Offers various workout programs, such as manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, and target heart rate to adapt to your varying training needs
- User-friendly crossbar controls and an LED display with message centre make it easy to operate
- Integrated contact and telemetric HR provide accurate, easy-to-read workout feedback
- Continuous multi-grip handlebar and ultimate deck cushioning system keep you comfortable during your training sessions
- Supports ethernet connectivity and has a USB port for device charging and software updates
- For added practicality and convenience, it is CSafe-ready and has optional RFID wireless login
- Programmed with different languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Can support users up to 182kg of weight
- Measures 220.2 x 92.6 x 168.5 (assembled), 152 x 56cm (running surface area), 24cm (step-on height) and weighs 197kg
Note: This product does NOT have any special power requirements. The power requirements in the specification sheet attached are for US customers only.
Note: Free curbside delivery included. Product comes in box and requires installation. Installation or delivery into house can be arranged for an additional charge.
|Model||T-PS-F AND LED-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||168.5|
|Product Width (cm)||92.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||220.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Free Curbside Delivery
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 30 November 2021 (14000889)