Matrix Performance Treadmill 220V with Touch KM4 (std KM) ConsoleT-PS-TOUCH
Ideal for fitness enthusiasts, the Matrix Performance Treadmill 220V with Touch KM4 (std KM) Console enables you to perform light to high-intensity walking and running workouts efficiently, thanks to its powerful, precision-engineered drive system and durable design.
- Made with robust components and equipped with a 5.0HP AC dynamic response drive system to withstand your intense trainings
- Belt and deck running surface features tread sense, an 18% incline range, and a speed of 0.8 to 23km per hour, letting you perform light to heavy cardio
- Offers various workout programs, such as manual, interval training, fat burn, rolling hills, and target heart rate to adapt to your varying training needs
- User-friendly crossbar controls and a 16-inch class, WiFi-enabled touch console with app-based interface make it easy to operate
- Integrated contact and telemetric HR provide accurate, easy-to-read workout feedback
- Continuous multi-grip handlebar and ultimate deck cushioning system keep you comfortable during your training sessions
- Supports ethernet, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity, wireless charging (QI), and has a USB port for device charging and software updates
- Features a fan, auto wake-up function, and RFID wireless login for added convenience
- Built-in TV system supports analogue and digital TVs, as well as IPTV
- Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod and can be connected to Apple Watch (not included)
- Programmed with different languages, such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and more
- Can support users up to 182kg of weight
- Measures 220.2 x 92.6 x 168.5cm (assembled), 152 x 56cm (running surface area), 24cm (step-on height) and weighs 197kg
Note: This product does NOT have any special power requirements. The power requirements in the specification sheet attached are for US customers only.
|Model||T-PS-F AND TOUCH-C|
|Maximum User Weight||182kg|
|Product Height (cm)||168.5|
|Product Width (cm)||92.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||220.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.