Matrix TF30 XR TreadmillTF30-02XR 4717011447880
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Free Curbside Delivery
The Matrix TF30 XR Treadmill features a thick deck, an innovative frame, Johnson Drive system, and an incline range of up to 15 per cent, so you can have a more natural and powerful running experience during your intense workout sessions.
- Equipped with a powerful 3.25HP continuous-duty Johnson Drive system and a 1.6mm-thick running belt, offering a speed range of up to 20km per hour
- Designed with a spacious running area, which measures 51 x 140 cm, and utilises Ultimate Deck cushioning system for a more comfortable workout
- Comes with 5 workout programs, such as Manual, Sprint 8, Fat Burn, and Intervals to accommodate your various training requirements
- Displays RPM, pace, calories, heart rate, speed, METS, resistance, time remaining, miles/kilometres, and time elapsed, so you can easily keep track of your statistics
- Fitted with an 8.5-inch extra-wide LCD display, an integrated reading rack, and has an energy-saver mode for ease of use
- Supports Wi-Fi and ViewFit connectivity for added convenience
- Foldable design makes it easy to store and transport
- Wireless heart rate and Polar compatible
- Features a total weight of 128kg and supports users of up to 159kg
- Measures 195 x 90 x 157cm when assembled and 106 x 90 x 181cm when folded
Note: Free curbside delivery included. Product comes in box and requires installation. Installation or delivery into house can be arranged for an additional charge.
|Product Height (cm)||157|
|Product Width (cm)||90|
|Product Depth (cm)||195|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.