Mearth RS + Nutshell HelmetMEARTHRSNUTHEL
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
With a durable construction, convenient features, and powerful motor and battery, the Mearth RS + Nutshell Helmet allows its users to have a safe, worry-free long-distance rides.
- Comes with a maximum speed of 40km per hour and equipped with 25cm tyres and a 500W motor to withstand powerful your long rides
- Made with a 25% climbing angle, allowing you to ride through uneven paths and steep roads with ease
- Equipped with an LED screen, so you can view your speed, battery level, and power mode
- Offers various power modes, including Eco, Sport, and Sport Plus to suit your different riding requirements
- Fitted with a premium-grade battery, letting it travel up to 65km
- IPX4 waterproof rating gives it protection against water splashes
- Foldable design makes it easy to store and transport
- Includes a nutshell helmet, keeping rides safe
- Measures 1110 x 500 x 1230mm (unfolded), 1110 x 500 x 540mm (folded)
Note: Can hold up to 100kg of weight. This product is available to Australian Customers only. Due to weight and battery restrictions, all orders will be ground shipped. The laws regarding the use of electric motorized scooters vary from state to state. Please consult the laws in your state before riding. The default maximum speed of your scooter is 25 km/h as per existing scooter laws, however, this can be overridden manually to get to 40km/h. We recommend that you don't go past 25km/h unless in a safe, controlled environment. Always wear full safety equipment when riding electric motorized scooters.
What's In The Box?
- 1x RS Scooter
- 1x Allen key for brake adjustment
- 1x Charger
- User Manual
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.