Meir 760x440mm Double Bowl Kitchen Sink - Brushed NickelMKSP-D760440-NK
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Meir 760x440mm Double Bowl Kitchen Sink features innovative nanotechnology and is crafted with an elegant slimline profile with a PVD coloured finish, giving any kitchen space a contemporary and luxurious upgrade.
- Letting you enjoy a serene ambiance as you go about your kitchen duties, this double bowl sink employs sound-absorbing technology, which effectively reduces overall noise and vibrations.
- Combining style and function, it features hand-crafted rounded internal edges and a compressed surface edging, which help avoid residue and grime build-up.
- Offering lasting quality, the Meir Bowl Sink is made with a 1.5mm thick 304 grade stainless steel.
- To suit your preference, the sink can be under or top-mounted on a benchtop in the laundry or kitchen.
Note: This sink is not scratch proof. Care should be taken with sharp objects as they can scratch the surface colour leaving permanent marks.
|Product Type||Kitchen Sinks|
|Material||304 Premium Grade Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||76.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||44.0|
|Product Height (cm)||20.0|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 30 January 2022 (11027003)