Monster Hunter Rise - Nintendo Switch155652 9318113987271
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
PRE-ORDER NOW! Available 26th March 2021
Take on dangerous creatures and rise to the challenge of hunting them as the iconic action-RPG series returns to the Nintendo Switch with Monster Hunter Rise.
- Set in the ninja-inspired land of Kamura Village and features various lush and vibrant ecosystems full of fearsome monsters for you to hunt
- Includes the “Wirebug” mechanic, allowing for wire-based grappling actions for movement and attacks
- Introduces a new flagship monster, the menacing and deadly Magnamalo, plus other new monsters, including the devious, shape-shifting Aknosom and the amphibious Tetranadon
- Have Palicos and Palamutes serve as your hunting partners and assist you in your journey
- Play solo or join other players, whether local or online co-op, and carry out various quests plus the immersive story mode
Pre-Order Now & Get Additional items
If you pre-order MOSTER HUNTER RISE, you'll also recieve the following items as a bonus:
- Palamute Retriever Costume layered armour - gives your Palamute companion the appearance of a gorgeous Gold Retriever! Good Boy!
- Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armour - makes your Palico companion look like a fluffy forest-dwelling feline friend!
- Novice Talisman - an item which will assist you in the early stages of your adventure.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.