Navman DRIVE DUO GPS Navigator with Built-in Dash Camera3676628 4713264280151
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A satnav and a dash cam in one, the Navman DRIVE DUO GPS Navigator with Built-in Dash Camera is a reliable companion for every road trip. Packed with clever features like live traffic updates, landmark guidance, and lifetime maps of Australia and New Zealand, it’s everything you need for a worry-free ride.
- The Navman DRIVE DUO GPS Navigator with Built-in Dash Camera has access to real-time traffic updates, helping you avoid traffic jams and plan your route around congestion.
- This Navman Navigator has a built-in dashcam that captures footage at Full HD resolution, so you'll have clear, detailed footage of every trip.
- With its Bluetooth connectivity, the Drive DUO navigator lets you take hands free calls via a compatible mobile phone.
- Thanks to a built-in GPS receiver, this navigator and camera kit automatically records movement-related stats like location, speed, and direction.
- For a safer drive, the Navman DRIVE DUO GPS Navigator has ADAS safety features including lane departure and forward collision warning. The navigator uses audio alerts, allowing you to keep your focus on the road.
What's In The Box?
- 1x DRIVE DUO Unit
- 1x In-vehicle Mounting Bracket
- 1x Vehicle Power Adapter
- 1x USB Active Sync Cable
- 1x Navdesk DVD
- 1x microSD 16GB - Class 10
|Product Type||GPS Navigators|
|Audio Features||Spoken Safety Alerts, Street Name Announcement|
|Live Features||Live Traffic Updates|
|System Features||Advanced Lane Guidance, Keyword Searches, Landmark Guidance, Logbook|
|Safety Features||Advanced Driver Assistance System, Driver Fatigue Alert, Speed Alert|
|Included Map||Australia, New Zealand|
|Screen Size (inches)||5|
|Screen Type||Touchscreen LCD|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Micro SD|
|Product Height (cm)||1.3|
|Product Width (cm)||13.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||8.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.