Neil Perry Kitchen by Omega 75cm Electric Oven - Stainless SteelNPO75 9312646019188
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Loading...Store pick up is not available for this product. Please order online to have this delivered.
Australia wide delivery
Designed in collaboration with Neil Perry, the Neil Perry Kitchen by Omega 75cm Electric Oven let you enjoy professional cooking performance at home, with precise temperature control, easy clean interiors and a host of clever features giving you the power and precision to prepare delicious meals for family and friends.
- This high-powered electric oven delivers faster, tastier results with quick heat up and perfect browning and crisping.
- Featuring a precise temperature gauge and Individual Element Control, each heating element in the Neil Perry oven is fully variable, giving you greater control over heat distribution, perfect for delicate recipes.
- With 9 rack positions and a removable, slow-turn rotisserie, the Omega oven offers further flexibility to help you prepare a wide range of dishes with ease.
- Smooth enamel interiors and fingerprint-resistant stainless steel make the 75cm oven easy to clean, ensuring it remains a beautiful feature in your kitchen for years to come.
- The Neil Perry Kitchen by Omega oven also features a triple-glazed door, internal light, manual knob controls and a convenient timer function.
|Brand||Neil Perry Kitchen By Omega|
|Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Safety Features||Triple Glazed Door|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||59.4|
|Product Width (cm)||75.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||56.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||72|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
neil perry kitchen by omega 75cm electric oven - stainless steel is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Z3r0 from Oven - temperature guage The temperature gauge seems to have no correlation to the temperature dial. so the dial can be set to 180, but the gauge may say 150, or 200 depending on the day it seems. this makes it very difficult to know with certainty that the temperature is actually 180. IS it always like this or is there an issue with this particular model? Currently there is a lot of guess work involved which is difficult particularly for baking which requires exact temperatures. So I would recommend it as an oven as it definitely works and is solid, but only for very experienced cooks like myself who are happy to experiment. I would still prefer the temp gauge to be accurate.
Date published: 2017-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Confused from CONFUSED Whilst I love the quality and look of the oven, and just being a home cook, I find it very difficult to work out the different heat settings / zones of the oven for something as simple as even scones. It would help if it come with some guidelines for temperature settings for basic meals. An example is that I cooked an egg and bacon pie and followed the recipe instructions in my cookbook and using the back and bottom element only the pastry was dark brown (on the burnt side) in 12 minutes...obviously I don't know what settings to put anything on as there are no explanations ...
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillyJules from Very happy with quality and service Purchased a oven, cooktop and range a few months ago and very happy with the quality of the appliances. Had a problem with a hinge on the door and the warranty service company were excellent and arrange repair in a very short time.
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cindyt from Love cooking Love the set out of the cook top, makes it easy to use all hot plates at once. The oven is great but would have liked a little more information on why I use different heat top and bottom for different foods
Date published: 2017-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Girlie98 from Excellent Oven I bought my Neil Perry Oven in late 2016. I am so pleased with it the heating is distributed evenly and it is so easy to use, also the overall apperance of the oven it very pleasing.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lomar from Great Purchase Love the features and the size of the oven, better than the 90cm which all seemed to have been stretched and didn't have as much room as this oven
Date published: 2017-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by cORAL from As Niel explains totoal control. HAVE BEEN USING MY OVEN AND INDUCTION COOK TOP FOR ABOUT 5 WEEKS AND AM IN LOVE. TRUE COOKING IS SO REWARDING. BOTH UNITS ARE SO EASY TO USE.
Date published: 2017-07-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by tammy from cooking time I found it not to cook any faster than any other oven i have used. I think its just me, though
Date published: 2017-05-07
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/11/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .