Netgear AC750 Dual Band WiFi RouterR6020-100AUS 606449129243
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Powerful and versatile, the Netgear AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router lets you create a fast, wireless home network through AC WiFi technology and has five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports to also accommodate wired connections for your devices.
- The Netgear AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router provides up to 300+433Mbps* speeds for quick file transfers and simultaneous dual-band to reduce interference and enhance connection reliability.
- Equipped with dual external antennas, the AC750 WiFi router has the range to deliver optimal coverage even in large homes.
- This Netgear router has a straightforward browser-based installation, letting you quickly set-up your wireless network through your tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Featuring WPA/WPA2 security, the Dual Band WiFi router keeps data transmissions within the network safe and private.
- To provide a separate security layer for guest users, the router has support for Guest network access.
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary and may be lowered by network and environmental conditions, including network traffic volume and building construction.
What's In The Box?
- 1x AC750 Dual Band WiFi Router (R6020)
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x Power adapter
|Product Type||Wireless Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||5|
|Device Buttons||Push N Connect, Reset|
|Data Rates (Mbps)||Up to 300|
|Security||NAT Firewall, WPA, WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Supported Operating System||Linux, Mac OS, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||3.9|
|Product Width (cm)||17.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||14.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.