Netgear D7000 Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem RouterD7000-200AUS 606449120486
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With dual band WiFi connectivity and an advanced QoS, the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router is an efficient solution to establishing a reliable Internet connection to your compatible devices.
- Featuring explicit and implicit Beamforming+, the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router provides a fast and stable connection to your compatible devices with improved signal strength and reduced dead spots.
- The Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi modem router's dual core processor can reach a speed of up to 600+1300Mbps*, allowing you to browse the Internet or download online content seamlessly.
- With a simultaneous dual band transmission at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, this VDSL/ADSL Modem Router lets you stream online content and engage in low-latency online gaming with reduced interference.
- This Netgear WiFi VDSL/ADSL modem router is built with high-power amplifiers and 3 external antennas for a wider WiFi coverage.
- For added security, the Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Modem Router has a separate guest network access, VPN support, web site filtering, and more.
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary and may be lowered by network and environmental conditions, including network traffic volume and building construction.
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|Compatibility||Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Device Type||VDSL, Wireless|
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|Device Buttons||Push N Connect, Wireless|
|Security||Guest Wi-Fi Network, Parental Controls, WPA, WPA2|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Supported Operating System||Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||5.0|
|Product Width (cm)||28.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||18.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.